If you’re looking for the best Manila nightlife we cover all of your nightlife and partying needs, from the best clubs to guides to the different clubs and bars, happy hours in Makati, and more.
To get the most out of your Manila vacation, you will want to know where the fun and excitement happen.
Manila is a city with a lot of energy. The nightlife scene is vibrant and diverse, with something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a big club, a cozy bar, or even something more private, you’ll find it in Manila.
Where to Party In Manila
Black Market Manila is a hip club that mostly draws in a young, hip population that is interested in experiencing more than just DJs playing top 40 pop singles.
The club is designed in the form of a warehouse, has an industrial theme, and plays underground music that is more cutting edge.
It attracts a diverse crowd that includes locals, ex-pats, and tourists who are all eager to have a good time. The type of music that is played varies from night to night, but you could hear everything from drum and bass to dubstep to hip hop.
Manila Nightlife and Safety Tips
Manila is a vibrant and exciting city that never sleeps. Nightlife in Manila is one of the best things about the city, with many different clubs and bars to choose from.
However, you should be careful when partying in Manila. Here are some tips on how to stay safe while having fun:
– Avoid taking taxis late at night or early in the morning. If possible, take an Uber or Grab if you need to get home after drinking.
– Don’t walk alone through dark alleys or streets at night.
– Make sure your friends know where you are going.
How expensive it is to party in Manila
The cost of partying in Manila can be anywhere from $50 to $500, depending on the venue, time of year, and whether or not you’re an international traveler.
If you’re a local, you can expect to spend around $50 per night on food and drinks at a bar or nightclub. The price of alcohol at these venues is generally pretty cheap compared to other cities.
If you’re an international traveler, things get a little more expensive. A bottle of beer at a bar will cost about $10; however, if you want one of those fancy cocktails that are all the rage in Manila these days? That’ll cost about $30.
The clubs and bars are located primarily in Makati City—the financial hub of Manila—and they’re open until 3 AM on weekends (and 2 AM on weekdays).
The Best Bars In Manila
If you’re looking for a place to party in Manila, we’ve got you covered. Here are our top picks for the best bars in Manila.
1. The Social Club: This bar is located in Makati and has a retro feel that makes it perfect for dates or hanging out with friends. The drinks are strong and cheap, and there’s an extensive menu of food options if you want something to nibble on while you’re drinking.
2. The Cellar: If you’re looking for somewhere that feels like you’ve been transported back in time, this is the bar for you! It’s located in Makati as well, just a short walk from The Social Club above, but has an entirely different vibe.
It feels like it could have existed at any point in history from ancient Greece to the Victorian era! They have a wide variety of beers on tap and great finger foods if you’re hungry while drinking.
3. The Library: This bar is located in Mandaluyong City near Makati; it’s not quite as retro as The Cellar but still has a very old-fashioned feel to it (think Victorian England). They have some great craft beers on tap as well as wine if beer isn’t your thing!
4. Bodega: This speakeasy-style bar has an industrial vibe and a cozy atmosphere with plenty of seating options.
They offer a full menu of American comfort food, but the real draw here is their extensive whiskey collection and their craft cocktails. It’s a great place to grab dinner before heading out for the night and then finish off with a drink at their bar.
Best Clubs in Manila
Royal Night Club
The Royal Night Club can be found on General Luna Street. It has a palatial décor that is inspired by French and English architecture, high-quality sound and lighting equipment, and plenty of comfortable VIP lounges, both around the dancefloor and in a mezzanine above it. Additionally, the club has top-of-the-line sound and lighting equipment.
Revel at The Palace
Revel at The Palace is a lavish nightclub popular with residents, ex-pats, and tourists. Luxurious décor and furnishings, upscale and intimate atmosphere, and dance music. Weekends at Revel at The Palace feature international DJs, so arrive early for the best spots.
The club’s mezzanine overlooks the dancefloor. It’s a great place to party all night in Malate. This nightclub’s 2nd-floor lounging areas serve food. Malate’s Remedios Circle is home to Club ZZYZX Manila.
Manila Nightlife Summary
Nightlife in Manila is all about the wild side. From the high-end clubs that make you feel like a celebrity to the low-key lounges that give you a chance to unwind and let loose, there’s something for everyone.
Nightlife in Manila is a unique experience. While the city’s most popular bars, clubs, and lounges are located in Makati, you’ll also find some great places to party in other parts of the city.
If you’re looking for something different, try exploring the nightlife in Quezon City or Pasay.
If you’re looking for a night out on the town with your friends, there are plenty of options. You can hit up one of Manila’s many clubs or lounges and dance the night away.
Or if you want something more low-key, there are plenty of bars where you can grab drinks with friends or pick up some new ones!